Tuesday 20 October 2015

Day 2 - Adventure Number 1

Some Reflections from the day:

Mustafa - I did orienteering and I learnt to read maps.

Jibran - I enjoyed having an ice-cream - bubble gum! Yum! 

Matthew - It was really good going to the beach, I fell into the water and forgot my towel for the shower! 

Aneih - My day was great because I learnt how to canoe! 

Zane - The day today was amazing - even though we had to jump into the water using the legendary Dol-y-Moch flop! 

Tyler - My day was excellent.  I went Mapping in the forest with Kieron, Joseph and James. Then off the the beach to get some ICE-CREAM! 

Aran - I really enjoyed my day, even though I had to jump into the freezing cold water!

Joseph - I finally learnt how to use a map properly!

Bethany - I enjoyed doing orienteering.

Katie - It was cool finding a shark’s egg at the beach. 

Phoebe - I really enjoyed going orienteering and rock pooling.


Scarlett - I liked mapping without an adult.



















































































7 comments:

  1. It looks like you had an action packed day. I hope the water wasn't too cold! Miss Cooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics everyone looks to be having a great time. Love Katie n hollys mum and dad xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see your photos. It looks like you've all been enjoying your activities. Have lots of fun & stay safe! - James' Mum xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Looks like you've all had fun today. Sleep well tonight and get some rest ready for another action packed day tomorrow.
    Zanes mum.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It seems you all had a splashing time keep loading this photos (Rahat Dad)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The photos and videos are utterly brilliant! Howes Primary School is VERY quiet without you all... I hope you all have a wonderful time...
    Miss Mckinlay :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The photos look fabulous Year 6! Looks like you are all really enjoying yourselves. Can't wait to hear all about it!
    Miss Shaw :)

    ReplyDelete